Sunday, March 16, 2008

New Forum + Pokemon Shiny Gold

Well This is Sora Speaking, Well I got tired of the Old forum, Not really Attracting People, I might have luck with this Forum tho, But I hope this Turn out wllPlease Check it Out!!! New KHFMForums, Well I also got the Log in Box to Work so try that out!

Screen Shot:


______________________________________

In Other News, I Found this Rom that I Like to share.
First off this isn't Made from By Nintendo, It is a Fan Hacked Version made By ZEL, from
Pokemon Community, This Hack Is called Pokemon Shiny Gold, It is the Hacked Version of Pokemon Fire Red. I Like to Inform you that We have Screen Shots

Screen Shots





Download this at the New KHFMFourms

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!