Saturday, February 9, 2008

KHFMForums Ranks Icons + Cloudmaster Deletion

Hi, This is Light Yagami, I use to be Sora the Key to Light, and Goku the Protector, I Change my name again, please do not ask why, i just did thank you

Regular
Ranks
Toon -- 0 Posts

Keyblade Wielder-- 5 Posts

Member/Download-- 25 Posts

Valor Form -- 50 Posts

Wisdom Form-- 150 Posts

Limit Form-- 300 Posts

Master Form-- 600 Posts

Final Form-- 1200 Posts

Anime Uploader--(Ask if you can be a Uploader)

Game Uploader-- (Ask if u can be a Game Uplaoder)

Special Ranks

Moderator- -( We are Closed Till we get 150 Members)

Administrator--(We are Closed Sorry)
________________________________________________

CloudMaster88 Deletion

Well CloudMaster88 was Deleted like a week ago, with other members as well, But the funny part is, The Hacker Deleted all of Clouds Uploads, But not the others? Well That is the News, if you know anyone that done that Please Contact me, and Those Admins, and Mods, If you see something Strange Please Tell me or the Admins, and Admins Please Look at a New Members Emails address, see if if its real or not, and tell me ok?


No comments: